Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday again!

I had a very relaxing weekend and hope everyone else did as well! We lounged at the pool for a bit, did some shopping and had date night! I have to admit, I am not ready for the work week to start yet; can't I have 1 more day, please!
On another note, we went to see the progress on our home and actually took my camera this time! Here are some pics of the progress!





Ok ladies, off to work I go, this week we get flooring (tile and hardwoods) and hardi-plank on the exterior--weather permitting. Happy Monday!

HCD

5 comments:

Carolina On My Mind said...

Glad you had a great weekend! I'm really love your house; can't wait to see more pictures along the way!

aHb

Hannah said...

Thanks ahb! I cannot wait for it be finished! Went to look at the tile but they were still working on it.

Rebecca said...

your house is looking gorgeous!

Hannah said...

Thanks Rebecca!

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment Hannah :) You're weekend sounds like so much fun and your house is SO pretty! xo

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity