Monday, July 25, 2011

DIY...

i have been itching to do some projects lately but like an addict weening myself away from DIY drugs (ha!) i am waiting until we get moved into the new house before starting any new "projects" in order to keep my husband's sanity. so my only way to keep my thoughts in order and remember what i actually want to do are to blog about them. so here are some ideas i have...

for the 3rd bedroom i would love to make a headboard, something like this would be too cute! found all of these (of course) on pinterest.


i also found this really cool chevron board w/ hooks. how cute would this be to hold your jacket, keys and what nots as you are coming and going out the door--love!


i also found these lovelies and who doesn't love a wreath? it is becoming more and more popular to hang them in your house instead of just on your front door (although i still love a beautiful front door decoration). these are so cute and it does't look too hard to make, check out the directions.


on another note, i know my last post(s) were kind of down and gloomy ~my apologies~ it seems everyone has been in a rut this past week. any who, i am out and won't let "the man" get me down, pinky promise. i have found some great music to listen to and a book to read ~thank the lord~ if you haven't heard these before check them out.

john legend "stay with you"
christina perri "arms"
kenny chesney "you and tequila"

i would link them on here but i'm running late for work, sorry my friends!
now i have 2 questions for you: what are your favorite diy projects and what are you listening to right now?

happy tuesday!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

loving that door decoration. the bird is so cute!

The Wanna-be Southern Belle said...

I've been wanting to make a book page wreath myself I think they are just adorable! On the todo list :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity