Thursday, July 21, 2011

At a loss...

Ok ladies, I need your help! I absolutely L-O-V-E to read, yet I cannot find anything to occupy my time. I have a kindle so I try to find things that are "e-readable". I read anything from romance, thriller, biography, history and politics, , fiction/nonfiction. You name it- if it sounds interesting I'll read it! Here are some recent reads of mine: there is an urgency (a friend of mine wrote this-great book!) the hunger games trilogy, the help, my sisters promise, the lincoln lawyer, heaven is for real, decision points, emily griffin books and water for elephants. HELP please. I am on day 2 of nothing to read and I am having withdrawals! HA! I know, sounds stupid, right? I can't help it, I always have a stack of books (or in my case a list of e-books) to read. Please send me suggestions of good books.

On another note...has this week been rough on anyone else or just me? I am normally one not to complain but ouch! I cannot wait for tomorrow at 5pm! I have to say SIMPLY NAKED CHARDONNAY has kept me sane this week! Love it! It's been a rough week at work. This may not mean anything to anyone else out there but a national competitor of mine just won the Humana bid-meaning they will get priority business over everyone else in the DME/HME world (my business=HUGE stress and loss of business for everyone else). So I have had many meetings and conversations with MD's trying to sort this out. I tell ya insurance is a pain in my bum!

Now that my mind is clear of that! Tomorrow is Friday! YAY! Can't wait for the weekend! My house is coming along--interior paint is in and cabinets are in. Doesn't sound like much but in new construction that is huge! I am SO excited to move in and cannot believe I haven't taken more pics for you all. Don't worry though, soon enough you will see. I promise to get my camera out there.

So, don't forget...let me know what you are reading or recommend reading to help with my withdrawals. Please and thank you!

HCD

2 comments:

Carolina On My Mind said...

Have you read The Help by Kathryn Stockett? It was a great read. I also read Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner that was also good. Let's Be Preppy just posted about some great books, here is the link... http://letsbepreppy.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

Thanks a bunch! i have read the help (loved it!) I will check the others out and the blog!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity