Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coral Obsession, much? YES!

I must admit I am slightly obsessed with coral, especially during the summer months. I have everything from earrings, necklaces, shoes, dresses, belts, dresses, you name it I've got it! However, when I cam across these beauties, I couldn't help but drooling and whining like a little girl who didn't get her sucker at the doctor's office! Ha! What a sight, I know! I might need professional help, but I can't help myself.

Here are the wonderful things I found this morning compliments of fabulous Pinterest!

Yes please and thank you!


I could definitely get some use out of this dress (even though I have one quite similar from Gianni Bini)

Source: asos.com via Sunshine on Pinterest



Def a piece you could use with more colors!


Love these for the house...


Loving this suit-any skin tone can pull this color off!


What are your favorite/go to colors of the summer season? Ok enough dreaming today, Happy Tuesday all, talk to you all on Hump day!

HCD

4 comments:

Carolina On My Mind said...

I am really loving coral, light blue, and my crisp white pants this summer!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah said...

Loving the white too! Especially my white Michael Kors skinny jeans (although when its 103 outside, that is the last thing I want to wear)! I might have to invest in some light blue, don't really have a lot if that color!

Rebecca said...

Just found your blog and im lovin it! so cute!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity