Monday, July 18, 2011

Manic Monday? Oh no, not me!

Although I did work my butt off today and my piggies hurt like crazy! I tell ya, roaming around in the NC heat from hospital to hospital, doctors office to doctors office takes a toll on your feet (especially when you are wearing super high stilettos just to make you as tall as every one around you!)

Back to business, I came home to a husband cooking kung pao chicken and a glass of wine for me =) I sooo love him! P.S. my husband can cook like no other, just another reason he rocks my world! AND I received this top in the mail that I have been waiting for from Lulu's...




Love it!



I also picked up this Diane von Furstenburg dress in purple! How chic, you can pair with silver or gold accents and high strappy shoes or wear in fall/winter with boots! Heaven!


Source: None via Hannah on Pinterest



Hope everyone else had a wonderful Monday!


~Hannah




5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow great stuff girl! love that diane von furstenburg dress! ahhh! xo

Pamela said...

I live in NC too :)

Hannah said...

=) which part?

Carolina On My Mind said...

I live in the Charlotte area of NC! I also love the top and dress that you bought!

Hannah said...

Thanks girls! I sooo can't wait to wear these items! If you have a local Monkees, check it out our;s has a 50% off sale on DVF, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman and Tory Burch--total bliss!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity