Monday, December 10, 2007

Jeff and I met brother in Atlanta for a NAGA competition (mixed martial arts). It was his first competition and he did really well. I had no idea what was going on but I was cheering him on and quickly caught on to the lingo. I was yelling "Do your triangle" even though I had no idea what that meant! I did realize, a little to late, that sitting on the sidelines can be dangerous...while waiting for brother's match to start I was practically sitting on the mat while 2 others were fighting and before I knew it one guy was getting slammed right on me! It hurt and I was a little bruised but I survived. Here are some pictures of my not-so-baby brother winning his match. Don't mention it to him though, he later learned that he lost the match because they ran over in time. He was not so happy, but I was so proud of him!


Here he is getting ready to start...


pinning the opponent...


the opponent doing his "triangle"


when brother broke the antagonist's foot, ouch!


brother winning!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity