Sunday, December 09, 2007

I know, I know...I haven't posted anything new in 5 months. We have really been busy, I swear! I graduated from college while Jeff was deployed but am going back in January. Jeff came home in October from his 4th deployment. He also re-enlisted in the Air Force for another 6 years, military life seems to agree with us just fine. Jen moved out in August and got an apartment about 1 mile away form us. She is really doing well working full time and going to school. I am so proud of her decision to leave a terrible marriage. We also started building our new house just 3 doors down form Kris and Michelle (our good friends). Thanksgiving was wonderful, we went back to TN to have two wonderful dinners with my family and Jeff's family. Lincoln is growing so much, he definitely looks like a Campbell boy! For Christmas we are going to TN for a little over a week which will be nice. We seem to be so rushed when we go home to visit. Here are some much needed pictures on us in the last 5 months. I will try to keep everyone updated on us and the house building process more often than twice a year!


At mom's for Thanksgiving.


Lincoln throwing a ball at me...


The Campbell's 1st trip to Waffle House...ever!


Jeff and I out for a friend's birthday


Jen and I at the last home game of the year.


Here is our home, sort of.








No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity