Monday, August 29, 2011


It's my birthday!




So today I become another year older, another year wiser and another year closer to 30! Yikes! I never thought I would be the type to be affected by a number but as it creeps up on me, I have to admit I am totally affected!!!

Interesting fact about my birthday...my brother and I are the same age for 8 days every year, confused yet? His birthday is Aug 21 (he turned 27) and mine is Aug 29 (I turned 28). So every year if you ask us between Aug 21 and Aug 29 how old we are, we are the same age but are not twins!

My sweetie took me to the lovely Ironwood Cafe in Southern Pines Sat night for my birthday and of course it was amazing. They give you the most delicious birthday treat... ice cream cupcake!

me and sweetie leaving for dinner

On other news, we are pretty much moved in. the only things left are hanging curtains and the office. Thank the lord! More to come later. Happy monday all! I think I'll hit the pool today and relax before heading back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity