Tuesday, November 08, 2011


What to say about Tuesday...

Except that it isn't Monday anymore and we are almost to Humpday! Thank the good Lord!

Not too much going on here, Saturday night I hosted a Scentsy party at my house for some of my best girlfriends / neighbors. Scentsy is my absolute favorite candle company! The hors d'oeurves consisted of warmed Hawaiian bread with spicy spinach artichoke dip, homemade jalapeƱo salsa, homemade pepper jelly (to be paired with cream cheese and Carr's crackers), lil sausages and mini eclairs. Of course an assortment of fine red wines for these fine ladies.









And all served on my favorite chalkboard dishes!

Note to self: take more pictures so i don't have to use lame internet ones as replicas.
That's all for today folks. More musings from me to follow soon.

Happy day after Monday!

Hannah







No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity