Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So Jennifer has been living with Jeff and I for about two weeks now and things are surprisingly fine. Usually when someone stays with you for a little while their habits start showing that you otherwise wouldn't notice, but not in this situation. We discovered an old plantation just a few miles from the house and an old graveyard, so we decided with our creative minds that we could come up with some good pictures. So we spent a few hours in the Georgia heat in June out at this plantation, which by the way, we thought was empty until I walked up to the back door and noticed some lighs on! Oops, my bad. No harm done, we just took some pics of the outdoors. I also got chiggers fort he first time ever out there! Jennifer didn't get any bites while my legs were completely covered. Coincedence? I think not...maybe she has a secret on how to avoid them.





No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity